I've been using Gillette Sensor Excel for shaving, but I see I can get 10 disposable razors for cheaper than 5 SE blades. Obviously the cheaper option has a larger environmental impact.
The other option is go hard core/old school with a safety or straight razor, as those blades are a lot cheaper and don't contain plastic, I'm just not sure how much more work, and cuts, are involved.
What do you frugal and environmentally conscious men do for your shaving needs?
Some of the links I've been sent within 30 minutes of asking:
http://www.dorcousa.com/ - alledgedly [sic] make the razors for dollarshaveclub – CR
You can double to quadruple the life of your disposable razors by sharpening them with this very simple method http://www.youtube.com/
- Team Treehouse Library - Business
- How To Design Your Own Infographics | Queness
- (Java) Programming by Doing
- Project Free TV
- Watch Free Documentaries Online | Documentary Heaven
- Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
- BashGuide - Greg's Wiki
- Mobile security wiki
- Heading Out on Your Own: 31 Life Skills in 31 Days — Series Wrap-Up | The Art of Manliness
- Python Cheat Sheet.docx - Google Docs