Hey Ardunio hacking friends, have you heard of the Texas Instruments 16-Bit Ultra-Low Power MSP430™ Microcontrollers? They're only $4.30!
Capacitive touch button, scroll wheel, and proximity sensor; on-board LEDs; interface to PC GUI "booster" for $10!
A bunch of other boosters, including a stand alone Experimenter board with 16K FRAM, accelerometer, thermister, 8 LEDs and two switches for $29.
The news, projects and forums site: http://www.43oh.com/
- Team Treehouse Library - Business
- How To Design Your Own Infographics | Queness
- (Java) Programming by Doing
- Project Free TV
- Watch Free Documentaries Online | Documentary Heaven
- Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
- BashGuide - Greg's Wiki
- Mobile security wiki
- Heading Out on Your Own: 31 Life Skills in 31 Days — Series Wrap-Up | The Art of Manliness
- Python Cheat Sheet.docx - Google Docs